Fans of Maple Street Biscuit Company will soon be able to enjoy a second Gainesville location. On August 1st, Maple Street will have its grand opening at Tioga Town Center and will be giving away exciting things to customers:
- The first 5 will receive biscuits and coffee for a year (one menu item and coffee per week for a year)
- The next 5 will receive unlimited coffee for a month
- The next 5 will receive a free meal for them and one of their friends (sandwich and a drink one time)
- The last 15 will receive a Maple Street T-Shirt
- All other guests will receive one of our random giveaways throughout the day.
Store Owner Jason Hurst commented, "Maple Street’s second location aims to be a place where people in the community can share good times and connect with one another, and what better place for community than Tioga Town Center? The delicious comfort foods served by Maple Street are just an added benefit."
A portion of the proceeds earned during the grand opening will go to benefit Gainesville Family Promise. To learn more about this fantastic organization and to support their cause, visit their website. To join Maple Street and other fantastic tenants at Tioga, contact an agent today!