Jacqueline Whitmore recently wrote an article for Entrepreneur explaining her trials and tribulations with growing her company. Often times, entrepreneurs and business owners see saying yes to every opportunity as a very important way to achieve growth in their business, but Whitmore explains why the opposite might be true.
Whitmore expands on the following key points
- Be proactive
- Develop criteria for events
- Negotiate for better opportunities
- Don't give away what you can sell
- Practice the polite decline
- Choose clients selevtively
Click here for the full article to learn how saying 'no' will make you a better entrepreneur. What have you learned as an entrepreneur or business owner? Let us know by commenting below!
Click here for more Front Street news...