Rich Hein recently wrote spoke with authors, industry and IT career experts to find out what you can do to build your leadership skills to world-class. Some key suggestions he offered included;
- Find a good mentor in your organization
- Empower your team
- Develop your strategy skills
- Develop your communication skills
- Become a better listener
- Be a better networker
- Be consistent and honest
- Know yourself/be authentic
- Don't micro-manage
- Surround yourself with people smarter than you
- Always be learning
Click here to read the full article. How do you facilitate better leadership in your organization or your personal career? Comment below and let us know!
Click here for more Front Street news...