Bryan Lovgren, founder of Pinetop Group, a content and video-marketing agency, recently wrote an article for Entrepreneur discussing the trials, tribulations, and difficulties in marketing. Here's a list of best practices, click here to read the full article and to get the steps behind each best practice on the list!
- Initially, focus on quantity
- Do not penny pinch
- Have clear, defined goals
- Know your audience
- Don't overestimate your skills
- Seek out influential team members
- Don't be socially awkward
- You don't have to be a one-person band
- Stick with it
What are some of your best practices? Comment below and let us know!
Click here for more Front Street news...